Anderson Benson independently provides leading insurance products to best suit your unique needs. Through collaborative team work, advanced case design expertise, and private underwriting, we search the marketplace for what works for you and your planning. Simply put, we work and advocate for you; not an insurance carrier or producer group. We have found that collaboration encourages thoughtful planning and we will coordinate with your trusted team of advisors to provide the best Life and Disability solutions for your needs.
Disability insurance is more important now than ever. According to the Social Security Administration, 1 in 4 of today’s 20-year-olds will become disabled at some point in their career. Our consultative approach will help you determine your risk of income loss as well as multiple options on how to best resolve this issue. Whether a sole practitioner, and Artist, an Athlete, a corporate employee or an Entrepreneur, our consultative approach and access to worldwide insurance markets, we are prepared to provide elite education and access to income replacement products.
- The most frequent reasons consumers give for not buying disability insurance are a lack of knowledge and indecision
- Only 41% of employers offer their employees a long-term disability insurance benefit. A total of 38% of employers believe it would be too expensive to offer the benefit to their employees.
- According the Council for Disability Awareness, the most common reasons for short- term disability (six months or less) claims are:
- Pregnancies (22.6%)
- Musculoskeletal disorders affecting the back and spine, knees, hips, shoulders and other parts of the body (19.3%)
- Injuries such as fractures, sprains, and strains of muscles and ligaments (11.5%)
- Digestive disorders, such as hernias and gastritis (7.6%)
- Mental health issues including depression and anxiety (7.1%)
Unless otherwise noted, the facts above are from the 2020 Barometer Study, conducted by LIMRA and Life Happens, as well as other LIMRA studies.
Who We Work With
- Individual Corporate Clients
- Social Media Influencers/ Brand Ambassadors
- Professional Sporting Teams
- Individual Athletes
- Entertainment professionals
- Singer/ Song writers
- Sports governing bodies
- Agents and advisors